Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Great Grand and Wonderful 100!!!!

The Great Grand and Wonderful 100!!!! (Insert fireworks here)
I got this idea from the amazing Steve Hansen. If you don't know him you can see his blog HERE. He is the coolest future geologist I know. Somewere in his blog he mentioned the idea of posting 100 things on your 100th post. That is what this is. It was harder than I thought it would be. It took quite a long time to get all these together.
1. I <3 tootsie rolls.
2. I have pogs in my underwear drawer.
3. I would rather feel the wind in my hair than have every hair in place.
4. My feet are too big.
5. I am pro-plastic surgery.
6. I am strong.
7. I memorize movie lines.
8. Looking for odd outcomes of situations pleases me.
9. People watching is a hobby of mine.
10. Green machine from NAKED is tasty.
11. I am a satisfier, as apposed to a maximizer.
12. I now life fish.
13. If I move once a year am I an honest Gypsy?
14. I dislike talking when I am tired.
15. I grew up my whole life hating pancakes.
16. I now love pancakes.
17. I say “whole life” like its longer than the short 24 years.
18. I love in the “The Office” when Jim & Pam wear blue tooths & talk to each other for days. Its cute.
How do you say blue tooth in the plural form?
19. I “get” sarcasm.
20. I will play dumb so that I don’t offend you.
21. If I know you are seeking attention, I won’t give it.
22. I love that my mom stayed home
to raise me.
23. I have a brother on a mission.
24. I have 32 things left and am sick of talking about myself.
25. I love my job.
26. I hate waking up early.
27. I may not talk to you regularly, but I do care.
28. There is nothing better than cuddling a blanket and watching a movie.
29. Chase coy plays with my <3.
30. Emo is weird, Interesting when it isn’t taken to far.
31. I like tattoos.
32. Potatoes are my favorite vegetable.
33. I love to get pedicures.
34. I had a crush on Jonothan Taylor Thomas.
35. Christian Bale is my new love.
36. Cream is the new pink.
37. I love my family.
38. Sometimes I am my own best company
.
39. I can get drunk off of music.
40. I once took a hamster camping.
41. I have had braces and invisaline and STILL find it hard to wear my retainer.
42. I would rather feel good and look terrible than look great I hurt, with my shoes.
43. I got my frist job when I was 14 and have been working ever since. That’s 10 years of my life. Ugh.
44. I love pickles.
45. I am handy in the kitchen.
46. I love everything about Christmas and Valentines Day.
47. I loved children more when I was younger and I don’t know why.
48. I get annoyed when people take pictures of themselves. Don’t they have 500 of those already?

49. I get annoyed when Joseph and Ben play basketball in my cube.
50. Bloggins is fun for me and I do blog stalk.
51. I don’t go to the docter. If I ignore whatever it is it will go away.
52. Salty over sweet.
53. I miss practicing my penmanship.
54. I cherish trips to Mexico.
55. I don’t have ambition to save the world because it cannot be done.
56. I read Dooce.com .
57. Blueberry, Strawberry, Cheesecake Blizzard.
58. I want to make a dream book.
59. I try to drink my share of water a day.
60. I am HEP on MEP.
61. I once bought a couch at DI , in Idaho, for $10 and brought it back to Arizona
62. I regret not dating you in college.
63. I want a 4-wheeler.
64. I am not good at hanging things on the wall. Those are the times I wish I was married.
65. I like small town things.
66. I like to spend $ but feel a accomplished when I
save it.
67. Taking pictures is a hobby.
68. I am glad I moved away from Eagar but would now gladly move back.
69. This number always makes me giggle.
70. I like boys names for girls.

71. I like rough boys.
72. I don’t have much time for T.V. but when I do I like to watch Reba and King of Queens.
73. I love my parents.
74. I am glad none of my nieces and nephews are older than me.
75. I have spent more time on the FAFSA than 98% of my friends.
76. Thatcher was the best 2 years.
77. If often think that if boys didn’t
go on missions they would have no comments in Sunday School.
78. At one point I could run 4 miles. In high school I never would have thought that to be possible.
79. I like odd things.
80. I like to be better than the majority, but not by much.
81. I would love to cook yummy things all day.
82. I hate the way kids smell after recess, this is why I couldn’t be a teacher.
83. I want 5 children, just please have them showered before they come home if you let them out for recess.
84. I want a nerdy little girl that likes to read books and do science projects. She needs to wear glasses to.

85. I want an education.
86. Blue is my favorite color.
87. I have been driving for 8 years and have already bought 4 vehicles!
88. I love my savior and am so thankful for the opportunities he gives me.
89. Family has been my favorite blessing and greatest trial.
90. I love living in the Desert. There is nothing like a good desert rain.
91. I had my first kiss in a hot tub.
92. Vegas rolls (sushi) are delicious to my taste buds. I want to marry a boy that likes sushi. I like to think him liking sushi will also mean he is interesting and fun. Reality is many people who like sushi are BORING.
93. I want you to look me in the eye when you talk to me.
94. I don't want a big wedding.
95. I never was good at sports, but I was good at the Violin.
96. I think enrolling children in beauty pagents gives them a false self image. Growing up is hard enough to do with out that. Enroll them in service projects and girl scouts if you want them to learn self confidence and leadership.
97. I like to be prepared. When going out, on trips, over to a friends, I am over prepared. If I don't have prep time I won't go.
98. I want to be a stay at home mom.
99. growing up we used to get in suitcases, mattresses, sleeping bags, and anything else we could find and slide down the stairs. Eventually my dad had to put a wood covering over the wall because we put too many holes in it. Thats a good dad right there!
100. I wouldn't trade being me for ANYONE else in the world.

1 comment:

MarjAnn said...

I actually read that- what does that say about my life?