Day 1 with no sugar went splendid! It was harder than I thought. I had gotten into the habit of having a Mt Dew with dinner. I don't know why I buy soda because I don't LUV it but when I have it I drink it. * Note to self, Don't buy soda. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY...
Day 2 with no sugar is going good. yippee. I rock this.
Today is going to be quite busy. I don't know why I agree to so many things when all I want to do is do my own thing at get to sleep at a decent hour!! Any one else out there with this problem? I bet so. Over half of the Haws clan should be raising their hands right now! I figured out why this is as I have been ready Grandma Haws' history book this week. Grandma and Grandpa were a well oiled machine that did WAY more than anyone could have asked for them. Now I just wish I could direct all my energy into positive things like they did! My tasks are more like go to the gym, make it to Chris' birthday party, have Jakeb and Jeremy over to watch a movie. It should be a fun night I guess but for the record, I would rather be doing other things.
1 comment:
I was laughing when you made that comment about the Haws'! If we were all a little more like grandma and grandpa, we'd all be a little better off :)
Post a Comment