Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I have finally found the one.

I have a new celebrity boyfriend. I was sad to break up with my last celebrity boyfriend but I feel it was time. He was just getting too old. So like a Chump I ditched him. But new celebrity boyfriend is just amazing. I have seen him hundreds of times but he has never struck my fancy, until watching him last night in The Fifth Element. Oh my heck, Bruce Willis is PHENOMENAL. I am in love. Its that kind of love that catches your breath because someone has that special Charisma about them. I think it is caught in this picture...


Its just the way he isn't smiling, yet there is TOTALLY a smile there.



Sigh.


I am digging the hat





I am a suckor for the shaved head and dicey business.
So there you have it. Know you know. ALERT THE MEDIA. Wedding annoucements to follow.

No comments: