I had such a hard time sleeping this weekend! Which is weird for me because I am usually SO tired that only seconds after my head hits the pillow I am fast asleep. Each night I would toss and turn till early early. Well sunday night when I was finally able to sleep I had a dream. This is also weird because I don't usually remember my dreams. Well in this dream I was being chased by a shark and there was some guy with me and he was getting chased to and there was salt in the water that made us taste better so thats why the shark was attacking? We were fishing in an old wood boat in the ocean? It was weird. So this morning I look up sharks in the dream dictionary, because thats just what weird people like me do. This is what it said...
SHARK
To see a shark in your dream, indicates feelings of anger, hostility, and fierceness. You may be an emotional threat to yourself or to others.? You may be going through a difficult, painful, or unpleasant emotional period. Alternatively, it represents a person whom you see as greedy and unscrupulous. This person goes after what what he or she wants with no regards to the well-being and sensitivity of others. The shark may also be an aspect of your own personality which exhibit these qualities.
So then I thought, CRAP! ANGER? HOSTILITY? hmmm.... Who do I secretly have these feelings for? Maybe my subconcious is trying to tell me something.
Then, I remembered my last few thoughts before I fell asleep, and they definatly weren't nice ones.Painful, emotional and unpleasant sure do ring a bell. HAHA. So there you have it. You can control your dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment