Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Group Birthday cards..

At work I am on a team of 11 people. For the most part we are all friends so we celebrate each persons birthday with a card and a cake. Nothing fancy. WELL, each time that card gets past around I can't help but read what everyone else before me wrote. It's a sad, sick addiction.

If I am lucky I am the last person to sign it and I get to ready all of them, and noone gets to read mine. This is my favorite thing. I am pretty sure that everyone else sneaks a peek at the other messages before they write theirs.

ALSO being last ensures that I can be the funniest. Noone else can read what I wrote and top it. This delights me.
So happy birthday DEB! I now know that Joseph considers it a pleasure to work with you, and Ben just agrees with Joseph, and kyle doesn't know you that well yet, and Mandy thinks your great, Frosty is happy for you. No one knows that you rock my socks when I don't even wear any.

No comments: